Dennis E. Sherrin
CPA, CVA, CFF, CGMA
“Help our clients be able to help themselves achieve their vision.”
Dennis focuses on consulting for businesses on vision, strategy, business transition and organizational development to effectively utilize the collective talents of its people. As a Kolbe Certified Consultant, he helps organizations (including the firm) understand individual’s natural talents to better utilize those talents for company success and better work environments.
Dennis chose to pursue an accounting degree with the expectation it would offer the greatest opportunity to become a business leader. At the time he made his educational choice, Dennis did not envision being a Managing Shareholder as the path his career would follow. Now, he cannot imagine a different path. As the firm’s Managing Shareholder, Dennis is responsible for guiding all aspects of the practice including its vision and strategic plan. Dennis relies on the observations of the client organizations he has worked with to influence his ideology on vision, leadership, business and life-work balance.
Dennis and his wife, Amy, reside in Fairhope with their rescued dogs and cats. They have two sons residing in Birmingham and Troy. Dennis and Amy participate in numerous local activities and are members of Fairhope United Methodist Church. They enjoy traveling, hiking, kayaking and experiencing the foods of the local restaurants along their travel routes. and
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Kolbe Certified Consultant
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- 2019-2020 Chairman
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Boys Scouts of America
- Mobile Area Council Executive Board Member
- Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation
- Advisory Committee Member
- University of South Alabama Alumni Association
- Blast Soccer Club, Inc.
- Board Member, Treasurer and President (Past)
- University of South Alabama – Bachelor of Science, Accounting